We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cosmetic surgery bali dr surya

Denpasar, Bali...
Level Contributor
20 posts
17 reviews
cosmetic surgery bali dr surya

has anyone had experince of dr Surya? at sara aesthetic clinic i loved my conslutation , but cant find any unbiased reviews.

35 replies to this topic
Gold Coast
2 posts
1. Re: cosmetic surgery bali dr surya

Hello. I have been to Dr-Surya twice now for 2 procedures. I only have praise for his work and professionalism, His staff are wonderful too, All highly trained. Dr. Suryas after care and follow up is also very good. I live in Australia and have returned home after a facelift on 1/7/13 and am very happy with the result. The staff keep in contact with me to follow my progress. I would definitely recommend Dr. Surya to anyone considering any type of procedure. He also has a wonderful bedside manner and is very kind and caring. I am sure when next in Bali I will visit him for a chat, cup of tea or another procedure like IPL , Botox . Etc. GG. Australia.

Edited: 8:05 pm, July 31, 2013
Gold Coast
2 posts
2. Re: cosmetic surgery bali dr surya

See my reply on trip advisor placed today.

Denpasar, Bali...
Level Contributor
20 posts
17 reviews
3. Re: cosmetic surgery bali dr surya

thanks for recommendation. going today for upper bleth

Denpasar, Indonesia
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
4. Re: cosmetic surgery bali dr surya

Not myself personally but several friends and all excellent successful procedures a nd he would be my first choice. Annie

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
69 posts
12 reviews
5. Re: cosmetic surgery bali dr surya

What a fabulous team Dr Surya has.From the moment I stepped into his clinic all the girls were so helpful and what happy personalities they have! You can tell they love working there.

Then I met DR surya twice...consultation the first and what an absolute delightful Doctor he is..

I could not recommend him enough...

He has my recommendation 100%

Thank you Dr Surya and your amazing team ...you have done outstanding work!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
93 posts
123 reviews
6. Re: cosmetic surgery bali dr surya

yay, i look forward to your results.. what i have been thinking about too..

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
74 posts
2 reviews
7. Re: cosmetic surgery bali dr surya

I assume a facelift and a blepharoplasty are surgical procedures but are they just done at the clinic and is it a general anaesthetic because of the cutting?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
2,678 posts
22 reviews
8. Re: cosmetic surgery bali dr surya

The blepharoplasty is not done under general - they just give you a couple of pills wait 1/2 hr then they probably give you a local when they start.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
74 posts
2 reviews
9. Re: cosmetic surgery bali dr surya

Hey thanks veg-tony. Omg do they cut bits out of your eyelids under local anaesthetic? How does that work?? Am thinking of having it but that sounds scary.i

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
2,678 posts
22 reviews
10. Re: cosmetic surgery bali dr surya

I had lower done and you are aware of people around you but it doesnt hurt at all - could smell burning hair and later figured out they had hit my eyelashes with the laser.

Reply to: cosmetic surgery bali dr surya
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Legian