We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Melasti beach resort Legian

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
47 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Melasti beach resort Legian

Hello, I am wondering if anyone can give me feed back about this hotel. We will be staying here in Janury 2013 (3 weeks from now) and so far Im hearing some things that are concerning. I know it is a very basic hotel and im not expecting 5 star accomodation but at least Im expecting to be comfortable. We have booked 3 large cottages for my family of 7, which includes 3 children aged 5, 6 and 8. I understand there are current renovations underway and Im interested to find out if these are finished. Can you also recommend which rooms are best to stay in.

Thankyou

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Melasti beach resort Legian

You need to go back again,it's nothing like that

Edited: 4:40 am, October 07, 2013
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
5,139 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Melasti beach resort Legian

Fairly old post. They have gone & back a long time ago :>)))

Cheers Mac

Maroochydore...
Level Contributor
610 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Melasti beach resort Legian

Same breakfast every day...? Nothing wrong with that. They have a lot more variety than my kitchen on a daily basis ;-)

5Ts
Newcastle
Level Contributor
59 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Melasti beach resort Legian

The rooms are massive and very comfortable we loved staying here

15. Re: Melasti beach resort Legian

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 20, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Legian