We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wendy The Tailor

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Wendy The Tailor

Hi all just a quick post to say that i had some shirts and a jacket made up by Wendy and I could not be happier with the results..I had 6 shirts made up a direct copy of a Jag shirt I took with me and a suit jacket made up from one of the pic’s she had.. all up coasting $310AU..Wendy came to the hotel on the Thursday with all the fabric samples and to do some measurements and all was ready by the Monday to try on..I would not hesitate in recommending her if you won’t some clothes made up…

Tell her Mark and Trisha said hi… wendy.design@yahoo.com

Toronto, Canada
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Wendy The Tailor

Wendy was incredible - she followed us all over bali doing fittings - we ended up ordering more stuff every time she came back to do a fitting of our completed products. The quality was amazing, and she made some beautiful stuff for my girlfriend and I. She ended up making many things for some friends of ours as well, and they were also very happy. Highly recommended, great value, great quality, and we will definitely be back to see Wendy!

Sydney, Australia
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Wendy The Tailor

I came to Bali for a wedding in March 2013 and needed a suit made. I found Wendy on tripadvisor, emailed before we arrived. Landed Wednesday, met Wendy Wednesday night at the hotel. We did all the measurements there and then and chose the fabric. The suits were ready Saturday for the wedding. They looked so amazing that Wendy ended up making suits and dresses for half the guests. To top it off, Wendy also made me some shirts but I realised I had forgotten cuff links. She sent her brother to kuta markets to buy cuff links and deliver them to Canngu in time for the wedding. Great service, great quality, great value! I couldn't recommend her highly enough.

Australia
Level Contributor
29 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Wendy The Tailor

I used Wendy recently and she is really good. She comes to your hotel/villa and comes back for fittings as required. We needed a few work dresses and a formal dress for a school graduation for which we had a photo of. Wendy recommended places to buy fabric ( she has a limited supply herself) and whipped up 2 work dresses, 3 tops and the formal dress in 4 days which included an electricity black out and her email address being hacked.

Please do not used the old email address. Its best to ring or text on +62 813370 90523

melbourne
Level Contributor
73 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Wendy The Tailor

Can anyone advise me how payment works if I use Wendy. Do you pay a deposit and final balance when items received. Thanks

Central Coast
Level Contributor
30 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Wendy The Tailor

Just returned from Bali this morning with two fabulous suits, one for my husband and one for my son. We paid $150 each, these are beautiful suits wool/cashmere. Wendy came to our resort, measured up, we gave her a cash deposit and she was back 4/5 days later with completed suits. Very happy with her service. She can be contacted at Wendy.design@yahoo.com or on +62 822 37648035. For my husbands suit she copied a suit we bought with us and for my son we gave her a picture. The suit was exactly the same as picture, very modern looking for a 17 year old.

S R
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Wendy The Tailor

Bought two suits in Bali this week from Wendy. She visited me at my resort in Seminyak. Very friendly, helpful and professional. I emailed her a few days before arriving in Bali to make an appointment for her to visit me at my resort the day I arrived. My resort was kind of hard to find, so Wendy ended up being about half an hour late. Eventually we got in contact with each other and I asked the hotel staff to giver her directions. She was very apologetic for being late, even though it was probably my fault because I had neglected to to give her a phone number for the hotel. If you contact her, make sure you give her the hotel name and a phone number (for the hotel) to make it easier for her to find. Her contact details are Wendy.design@yahoo.com or +62 822 37648035.

Regarding payment, she charges in AUD, but accepts IDR. She asked me to leave a deposit after the first fitting, so I left a $100 AUD deposit (it was all I had on me at the time) and told her I would pay the rest in IDR. She gave me a receipt after receiving the deposit. I had two suits ($150 per suit), one vest ($50) and a tie ($10). I also had two pairs of jeans that I had planned to get shortened (as they were too long). She said she would do them for me free.

Make sure you have an idea of the suit design before meeting her. Because she has to travel to customers, she doesn't bring all her books and designs etc. For my fitting, she only bought fabric samples to choose from (and there were a lot). Prior to arriving in Bali, I had a look online at different suit styles. During the fitting I showed her the design I wanted her to copy and then emailed her the pictures afterwards. If you don't have any designs in mind, she can talk you through the options, I just found it easier to work off a picture.

I would highly recommend Wendy. My partner also commented on how good everything turned out and said she might get a suit from Wendy next time. I've had suits made in Thailand previously, but the quality of Wendy's suits is much better.

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
17. Re: Wendy The Tailor

Just had a formal dinner suit, business suit and shirts made by Wendy. She is excellent cannot recommend her enough. We contacted her on arrival in Bali and she came to our hotel the same day for measurements. 3 Days later she was back with the suits which fitted fine, but she made some suggestions to make them better and brought them back the next day and they were perfect, we even ordered more shirts we were so pleased with the quality of work.

18. Re: Wendy The Tailor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 06, 2016
Get answers to your questions about Legian