We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone tried Glow Spa at the Mandira Beach Resort Legian?

Which Legian hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Surfers Paradise...
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone tried Glow Spa at the Mandira Beach Resort Legian?

I would be interested to hear reports of this spa ... I believe its new?

Cheers Caro

Surfers Paradise...
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone tried Glow Spa at the Mandira Beach Resort Legian?

Bump!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
543 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone tried Glow Spa at the Mandira Beach Resort Legian?

It's a lovely spa with great treatments but expensive compared to spas on the street. If you don't mind paying hotel prices then it's good.

There are some other really nice ones very close also. One just up the steet if you turn right out of the Mandira drive way. I can't remember the name but it is on the right hand side of the road as you head away from the beach and it's name starts with "A". I think maybe Amelia's??. Looks basic & is not flash but they do a great massage & an amazing head neck & shoulder massage too. All for around $7 AUD per hour!!!!

Surfers Paradise...
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone tried Glow Spa at the Mandira Beach Resort Legian?

Hi Greenpp7,

Thanks for letting me know about the Glow Spa at the Mandira Beach Resort I am in the spa industry and like to research and try several new spas each time I go to Bali…a little bit of work and play combined. And the Glow Spa at the Mandira does a treatment called the Golden Spoon Face Massage that I haven’t experienced before although I have seen it demonstrated at a beauty expo in Japan earlier this year so I thought I would give it a try. I have been to Glow Day Spa in Sanur which I think is part of their group – Seminyak also … they do more clinical treatments where as I believe the one at the Mandira is more tropical spa. As always I will do a full Spa Report when I get back unfortunately still months to go before my 2013 trip.

Cheers Caro

4. Re: Anyone tried Glow Spa at the Mandira Beach Resort Legian?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 am, December 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Legian