We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Padma Non Smoking rooms

perth
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Casa Padma Non Smoking rooms

there's been a few reviews lately saying the rooms smelt like smoke and to request non smoking, any idea what floors the non smoking rooms are on or do they allow smoking in all rooms.

UP2U Surf School Bali
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Windy Sun Surf School Bali
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Parto Bali Driver
River Rafting & Tubing, Historical & Heritage Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours, Private Tours
Cabarita Beach...
Level Contributor
1,081 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Casa Padma Non Smoking rooms

Hi,

Stayed in a ground floor room last October with my 2 kids, I'm a non-smoker & I don't recall the room smelling of smoke. I'm not aware if there is any such thing as a non-smoking room.

Cheers, Nelly

2. Re: Casa Padma Non Smoking rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, December 13, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Legian
Recent Conversations