We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Perfect Seminyak, legian, Tuban Villa Help Please!!!!!!!!!

WA
Level Contributor
13 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Perfect Seminyak, legian, Tuban Villa Help Please!!!!!!!!!

Hello

Help please!!!!!!!

I am looking for a villa in the Seminyak legian Tuban kuta area. I have looked at so many villas on the net that I have got myself all stressed and in a muddle. All the villas look the same to me right now and when I do decide I can't find reviews or the price has so many extras like 21% tax 15% service tax and the cost of putting the money into an overseas bank account.

We are looking to travel around the 17th September for 9 nights... But Flexible.

I am looking for a clean not run down villa.

I would lke the villa to be central and close to shops restaurants and the beach. Big ask I know. lol

Nice garden with lush plants.

2 to 3 bedrooms. One room with single beds if possible.

Larger pool not a tiny plunge pool and pool area with lots of sun to heat pool.

Nice lounge area for lounging around.

Tv in lounge area.

A bath would be nice.

And not to cost the earth!!!! Do people really pay $900 a night?

Oh yeah and be available. :-)

Do you know the perfect villa?

Thanks for reading <3

Sally

Aust WA

Adelaide
Level Contributor
512 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Perfect Seminyak, legian, Tuban Villa Help Please!!!!!!!!!

I stayed at a place called villa membuka in may and it was lovley, but it's in umalas, about a 5-10 min taxi drive to seminyak.

3 separate bedroom villas, massive pool, 2 of the bedrooms had baths in them and they were big enough for 2. It's not on TA, I have found it on air beds and i got it for $230 per night.

You might need to go a bit further out to find what you want for the price you want :)

WA
Level Contributor
13 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Perfect Seminyak, legian, Tuban Villa Help Please!!!!!!!!!

Was it hard to find a taxi Frillylilly?

Adelaide
Level Contributor
512 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Perfect Seminyak, legian, Tuban Villa Help Please!!!!!!!!!

No, first we would go out the front and look a little way down the street as there was a taxi napping zone there. Heaps of times there were cabs there, other times we just called and booked a taxi and waited out front as the villa is at the back of a hammer head (not that you would ever know)

Adelaide
Level Contributor
512 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Perfect Seminyak, legian, Tuban Villa Help Please!!!!!!!!!

Ps, I forgot to say that the first bedroom is just about over the pool and you can dive bomb into the pool from the bed.. ( not that a responsible person like my self would have ever done that.......) and there is a beautiful day lounge to laze around in and the gardens are beautiful. The owners are French and upkeep is quite well maintained.

Fairlie, New Zealand
Level Contributor
29 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Perfect Seminyak, legian, Tuban Villa Help Please!!!!!!!!!

Hit.We came back 5 days ago from a lovely 22 days stay at Villa de Daun in Legian.

It was perfect.We booked it through a travel agent,[House of travel ]because it was a lot cheaper that way.We could not fault it.I wish I was still there,instead of cold and very wet New Zealand.Cheers Nettie

Cairns Australia
Level Contributor
12 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Perfect Seminyak, legian, Tuban Villa Help Please!!!!!!!!!

try rumah santai villas in padma utara st www.rumahsantaivillas.com

good location beautiful one bedroom villas with outdoor garden bathrooms.5 villas share one pool but great location with new coffee & juice bar just opened in front. well worth a look.

Perth
Level Contributor
339 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Perfect Seminyak, legian, Tuban Villa Help Please!!!!!!!!!

Have a look at Andari Bali Villas. We stayed in Villa Sandari in July and it was amazing. The place is better than the pictures on the website - and that's saying something as the pictures are beautiful. Haven't had a chance to do a review as yet but message me if you want to ask anything.

http://www.andaribalivillas.com/

WA
Level Contributor
13 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Perfect Seminyak, legian, Tuban Villa Help Please!!!!!!!!!

Thanks I did check out Andari but they were all booked out... but next time as they look great!

9. Re: Perfect Seminyak, legian, Tuban Villa Help Please!!!!!!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, August 24, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Legian