We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels in JL Padma

Which Legian hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
perth, western...
Level Contributor
47 posts
1 review
Save Topic
hotels in JL Padma

HI everyone

Just wondering if anyone can help me - I'm trying to find out the name of a hotel on JL Padma in Legian - it had a restaurant (Legends I think) in the front, cream brickwork and shows the AFL/NRL games in big screens. It was on the left hand side of the road heading towards the beach and I'm pretty sure it was near Posers.

Any help anyone can give would be fantastic.

Many thanks

Debbie

melbourne
Level Contributor
1,452 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotels in JL Padma

i think it is rama gardens, traci

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
20,980 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotels in JL Padma

It does sound like Rama Garden. When we stayed there, they often had some great bands play at night. The restaurant is named Bubu restaurant and sports bar.

www.ramagardenhotelbali.com/facilities/

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: hotels in JL Padma

Thank you guys heading there in 7 weeks. staying at the Rama Garden for the Semi Finals of league.

Can not wait

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
576 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotels in JL Padma

stayed their in Jan this year and they had major renos going on. At that stage were not even 1/3 of they way finished so I would definitely be checking before I stay there. While the location is good, the pool is small, the staff are clueless but I will say that the big screen tvs are good value for sports.

I have done a review and good luck with that hotel.

perth, western...
Level Contributor
47 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: hotels in JL Padma

thank you everyone for your replies.

Rama Gardens definately rings a bell!!

Debbie

6. Re: hotels in JL Padma

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, August 11, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Legian