We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Suites Bali at the Jayakarta

Which Legian hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth
Level Contributor
97 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Club Suites Bali at the Jayakarta

Hi

We are booked into the Club Suites at the Jayakarta for September this year.

I noticed that the rooms do not have a room safe but safety deposit boxes are available.

Has anyone stayed there who can tell me where they are located and is it a pain if you want to access your safety deposit box frequently?

Cheers Barossa Pearl

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
42 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Suites Bali at the Jayakarta

Hi there,

the lobby at Club Bali suites will be only a short stroll from your room (down lifts or stairs) and you would pass it on your way out fo the hotel. My sister and I hid some things in our room, but kept passports etc in the safe.

Perth
Level Contributor
97 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Suites Bali at the Jayakarta

Thank you so much for answering my question. We will take advantage of the safety deposit boxes for our passports etc.

Thanks again

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
20,383 posts
1,663 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Club Suites Bali at the Jayakarta

Although it would had been nice and more convenient to have in room safes, the lobby is easy to get to.

Perth
Level Contributor
97 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Club Suites Bali at the Jayakarta

Thanks for the info PT, I am sure that we will not have any problems.

Thanks

Julie

5. Re: Club Suites Bali at the Jayakarta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, July 03, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Legian