We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tailor in legion

Sydney, New South...
1 post
Save Topic
Tailor in legion

Can anyone please suggest a good tailor in legian where I can get some suit pants taken in around the legs? If so how much do you think it would cost?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
244 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tailor in legion

DEFINITELY go to Janoko Tailors - Poppies Lane 2 close to Legian St.

We've had great suits and dresses made there. From memory suits were $45 and dresses $35. Great service and perfect fits!

It'll be my first stop when I arrive on the weekend :)

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tailor in legion

I definitely recommend Janoko's they were way better than another tailor that I also went to in Melasti St (Linda's). Janoko's made me 3 jackets, 4 tops, 2 dresses and my daughters formal dress. I took over some of my own fabric for the tops and they only charged me au$8 each to make which were fitted, lined and zippered. My daughter's formal dress was full length strapless black satin (full skirt & lined) au$35. I also had a white blazer made - exactly the same as the one Carmen Smith (from the Voice) wore in Guy Sebastian's video clip 'Gold' and it cost $40 I was sooo happy with it. Everyone comments on it when I wear it. They got everything I ordered spot on. Take photos or even fabric they are very accommodating.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
658 posts
477 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tailor in legion

I'm with you guys , got 2 suits made there at Janoko's in Feb cost me 550k each [because I'm a bit bigger]

Plenty of aussies visiting the store , don't be afraid to get resizing done if it doesn't fit perfectly , they are more than happy to make adjustments !

They've been there 20 years....

Edited: 10:21 am, August 15, 2012
Cairns Australia
Level Contributor
12 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tailor in legion

We have used Agusta in padma utara st. His prices are reasonable and his work is good quality. he is located up the little lane between Santai spa and a clothing shop. Its the lane that leads to Rumah Santai Villas and robins tattoo's.

5. Re: Tailor in legion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, August 24, 2013