We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seminayk Gymnasium

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
43 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Seminayk Gymnasium

Can anyone recommend a gym I can use daily in Seminyak?

Our villa has a pool but no gym.

Thanks

Lesa

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,897 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seminayk Gymnasium

Not sure where you are staying in Seminyak but there is a gym at Seaside Restaurant in Legian near the border of Seminyak, this is the only one I personally know of. A 7 day pass was 350000RP back in June 2011 but they have quite a few options including day passes for 80000RP.

http://www.seasidebali.com/seaside_gym.html

Cheers

Edited: 12:47 am, December 10, 2011
Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seminayk Gymnasium

Lesa, there are a few gyms around, but I found the most pleasant exercise was walking/ running on the beach each morning. The weather is just so hot that after a few days the last thing you feel like doing is slogging in a gym. :)

There is a Seaside Gym though, above the restaurant on the beach.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
43 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seminayk Gymnasium

Awesome, I do intend to walk the beach each morning but I have to keep up a weights program as well so I need a gym.

Mind you a couple of arvo's at Potato Head or Ku de Ta and the only weights I end up lifting will be massive cocktails :-)

Melbourne
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seminayk Gymnasium

sunset fitness in seminyak! google it! :)

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
43 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Seminayk Gymnasium

Done it and it looks great

thanks

6. Re: Seminayk Gymnasium

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, December 11, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Legian