We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eat Street

Which Legian hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sydney
Level Contributor
36 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Eat Street

Can someone tell me where Eat Street starts, also recommend some yummy pleaces to eat.

wollongong
Level Contributor
222 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eat Street

Eat street is jalan Laksmana and any taxi driver will take you there.

If yo travel up jl seminyak and swing a left at the end it cuts across jl Kerokaban headed north and you rather head south into eat street. past jl drupadi on the left and you are headed down eat St.

Some eateries, well, just walk down,Ultimp,bali cafe,Mykonos at the end of eat st is Seminyak Mall, further is Kude ta or La lucciola which you may have heard of. Personally I love Mozzarella (on the beach) at Legian lol

Sydney Australia
Level Contributor
2,425 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eat Street

I have been to a few on Eat street, but my favs are Ultimo & Chandi

Australia
Level Contributor
195 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eat Street

Nirvana's is always good value and great service , Hosts Nyoman Putu and Neil (Aussie) will make you feel at home. Margaritas are preety good too!

4. Re: Eat Street

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, October 22, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Legian