We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

quiet homestay or share accomodation Legian/Seminyak

Which Legian hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
quiet homestay or share accomodation Legian/Seminyak

I am looking at staying two months in Bali from July 14th and am seeking a quiet homestay with friendly locals around the Legian/Seminyak area. Or a budget hotel with a reasonable weekly rental. I am also open to sharing with expats who are renting apartments. My only stipulation is that they are non-smokers, preferably meditatively/metaphysically oriented.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,493 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: quiet homestay or share accomodation Legian/Seminyak

Hi ancientpast, I can personally recommend Teka Teki House, but it is very popular at the moment, so you may not get that sort of period of stay. The ownere is an Aussie of mixed heritage who is a principle at a local Bali school at the moment and has a lovely Balinese boyfriend. She is expanding at the moment, so you just may luck it with the accommodation. It is in the heart of Seminyak, walkable to everything, but tucked away down a small gang.

Brisbane, Australia
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: quiet homestay or share accomodation Legian/Seminyak

thanks, i have sent them an email. its very flash though, i was thinking of something alot more modest without TV!

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: quiet homestay or share accomodation Legian/Seminyak

There are plenty of homestays but they will not be available online.

Try Raka House, Chandra. Dewa Bungalow, Sri Sunari. Just go for a walk down JLn Hanoman, Jln Dewi Sita, and look for notices on posts, shop windows, and cafes. You can get something for under $10.00 pn , at the most $15.00.

4. Re: quiet homestay or share accomodation Legian/Seminyak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 06, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Legian