We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fish spas

Skye.
Level Contributor
153 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Fish spas

Does any one know of a good place for fish spas, l love getting my feet done..

perth
Level Contributor
2,091 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fish spas

Where are you staying? There is one at Matahari shopping centre in Kuta, just in the entrance. You can dip your feet for a while, dry off and then go shopping for shoes!

Mentioned in this post
Kuta
Kuta
Kuta District, Indonesia
mudwash
Level Contributor
1,318 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fish spas

There is one in poppies lane 1 only 30,000 for twenty mins

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,613 posts
311 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fish spas

HI mudwash

That's extremely cheap as the one in the pharmacy next to Bintang in Seminyak is 100,000 for 20 minutes - I wonder what the difference is, if any?

Cheers

Mentioned in this post
Seminyak
Seminyak
Kuta District, Indonesia
Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fish spas

I went to one that was only 35000. perhaps that's why I have never bothered since. it was useless, the fish didn't even lick let alone nibble :)

Surfers Paradise...
Level Contributor
1,509 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fish spas

I think the difference is in the number of fish in the tank for one thing & I have noticed the cheap ones seem to a bit light on fish. The other thing is cleanliness in some cheap places. Just my opinon though.

perth
Level Contributor
2,091 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fish spas

I've done the fish spa in Poppies lane at Jennifers but I payed 50,000rp for 20 minutes. It was a good experience and nice and clean.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
266 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fish spas

Definately the number of fish, the one in Matahari in Kuta has over 2,000 fish (I asked !!) and they need to be big numbers so there are enough to be constantly hungry for all those yikky dead skin cell diet urges !!

Mentioned in this post
Kuta
Kuta
Kuta District, Indonesia
mudwash
Level Contributor
1,318 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Fish spas

The one I went to had lots of fish they where all over my feet it was between swell and tree house on the right hand side going towards the beach and since there was only the two of us we enjoyed it .. there may not be as many fish as there are at the matahari but then there is not as many people and it was way cheaper.

Skye.
Level Contributor
153 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Fish spas

we are staying at the puri raja in legian

SYDNEY
Level Contributor
1,970 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Fish spas

Hi, I realise that you are staying at the Puri Raja, however if you intend to visit Sanur there is one just outside the Hardys Supermarket.

Cheers

Mentioned in this post
Puri Raja
Puri Raja
647 Reviews
Legian, Indonesia
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
Get answers to your questions about Legian