We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay??? Usually stay Jayakarta

Which Legian hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne
Level Contributor
840 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay??? Usually stay Jayakarta

Hi - going for 10 days in September. usually stay at Jayakarta in a standard room for between $70-$80 per night.

I have always been happy there (bathrooms are not as fancy as they could be, but everything else is fine), but thinking maybe I should try something new. Would like same general vacinity - short walk to Legian beach, Poco loco Restaurant, La Casa - all my regular eating spots. If it is possible to spend a bit less, still have a room with air cond, tv, nice bathroom, comfy bed (I have back problems), buffet breakfast and lots of sun loungers near the pool... on and not TOO many kids. would love any recommendations from where you all stay.

Thanks guys...

Perth
Level Contributor
433 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay??? Usually stay Jayakarta

There is a thread going on at the moment about cheaper options than the Padma...

There's a few suggestions there - the All Seasons etc.

Check it out here:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294226-i7220-k460…

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
216 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay??? Usually stay Jayakarta

Hi,

I also agree with all seasons, but watch out for the lack of sun in the afternoon-if your wanting to lay out there in the sun all day you'll be dissapionted. I also like to look at website like hotels combined or booking.com and asia rooms for bookings that you can cancel with no cost-but they hold it for you if you change your mind at least youve secured something [but some take payment imediatly so click on booking conditions for each one] Poppies in poppies lane is also greta and a good price. Ther are tons of bargains out there and this website [of course] helps you narrow it down, Im staying at Mandira-down the road from Jayakarta, bit more up market but with 2 of us in the room its costing $285 for 3 nights pp!

Good Luck

3. Re: Where to stay??? Usually stay Jayakarta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 am, October 06, 2012