We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lagoon view rooms at the Padma

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
lagoon view rooms at the Padma

can anyone tell me what these rooms are like......

UP2U Surf School Bali
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Windy Sun Surf School Bali
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Parto Bali Driver
River Rafting & Tubing, Historical & Heritage Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours, Private Tours
Ballarat, Australia
Level Contributor
68 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lagoon view rooms at the Padma

These rooms are nice - they overlook the lagoon pool. The rooms on the other side overlook the garden I believe. We stayed in the lagoon view rooms when we were there just over a week ago. The outlook is certainly very nice. The only issue I found was that the rooms/balconies never see the sun as they face away from it. This may be a good thing depending on what time of year you go. The garden view rooms would be far sunnier. I think some people have said that they find the lagoon view rooms a little noisier but I didn't notice (I have three of the noise makers myself!).

If I returned to the Padma I would consider a garden view room if it was significantly cheaper as we spent very little time in the room enjoying the view anyway!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: lagoon view rooms at the Padma

Thanks so much....they all sound great

3. Re: lagoon view rooms at the Padma

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, October 07, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Legian