We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kusnadi room 107 / extended stay in dec

Which Legian hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
melbourne
Level Contributor
1,453 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
kusnadi room 107 / extended stay in dec

hello all,

we are now staying longer in bali at christmas and are searching for accomodation, the kusnadi has told me they have room 107 for our dates, does anyone know what this room is like, any info would be appreciated.

melbourne
Level Contributor
1,453 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kusnadi room 107 / extended stay in dec

come on guys I need to give them an answer, any help would be good, traci

Perth
Destination Expert
for Kuta, Lovina Beach, Singaraja, Baturiti, Bali
Level Contributor
7,569 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: kusnadi room 107 / extended stay in dec

I was asking for room 114 some time back, no response.

End of day, lovely gardens, lovely pool, breakfast included etc etc....if you don't spend a huge amount of time in the room, you can't really go wrong I don't think.

As long as air con works and plumbing works, if it's cheap (and room 114 was @ 350 000rp), then I would take a chance. Just don't have champagne taste on a beer budget as I think these are standard rooms.

melbourne
Level Contributor
1,453 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: kusnadi room 107 / extended stay in dec

thanks perthlovestotravel, we are moving around abit so trying to keep the expense down as we will be there for nearly a month. we are also going to sanur, looking forward to a longer stay, traci

melbourne
Level Contributor
1,453 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: kusnadi room 107 / extended stay in dec

any updates if anyone has stayed recently, thanks traci

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
305 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: kusnadi room 107 / extended stay in dec

hi,

we stayed there last november for two weeks they had to move us around five times to fit us in,our reciept shows we stayed in room 107 for five nights,can't remember which one it was but we were happy with all the rooms they are quite big,clean and tidy and are situated in lovely gardens.There all close to each and much the same,they are all only 60secs from pool and restaurant.

it's a nice budget hotel and better than a few others we've stayed in around the same price

mike

melbourne
Level Contributor
1,453 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: kusnadi room 107 / extended stay in dec

thanks mikeAustralia,

apparentley it is on the second floor, near pool, if you remember any info could you please pm me. thanks traci

Devonport, Australia
Level Contributor
42 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: kusnadi room 107 / extended stay in dec

This hotel sounds unreal..we tried to get in there for sept and was fully booked.....hopefully next time? will check it out when we are there :)

Perth
Level Contributor
1,149 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: kusnadi room 107 / extended stay in dec

I think we stayed in room 107 as we had to move three times (our fault, not the hotels). I loved this little hotel, never had a problem with any of the rooms, staff were lovely and the grounds were really nice. I would have no hesitation staying here again and for the price it is well worth it.

9. Re: kusnadi room 107 / extended stay in dec

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, October 26, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Legian