We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali Moon Villa Legian

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
107 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Bali Moon Villa Legian

If anyone is interested this villa is wonderful.

We have just had 4 days here and it is everything you would want for a romantic time away.

It is a shame Australia doesn't have something like this and as cheap also.

Thank you Glenda.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bali Moon Villa Legian

Villa looks great. How much per night is it?

Australia
Level Contributor
951 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bali Moon Villa Legian

I have tried several times to get in to this villa without luck. It is indeed very popular! Would love to give it a go, the location is superb.

I believe its about $180AUS per night.

Adelaide
Level Contributor
97 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bali Moon Villa Legian

We are staying there in a few weeks time, and have found Glenda to be very helpful. She gave me a call yesterday (as my email wasn't working) and we ended up chatting for half an hour. She answered lots of my questions, and offered lots of her own advice too. I was very appreciative!

perth
Level Contributor
4 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bali Moon Villa Legian

This Villa is fantastic !! Unfortunately we were only able to get four nights here but it was definitely the best villa we have stayed in in Legian . It is real quality at only $180 per night for four people.

Australia
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Bali Moon Villa Legian

This villa is just perfect. My family and I have now stayed here two times, last year and several weeks ago.

The location is fantastic, close to everything you will need.It is great having your own privacy, but yet still being in the heart of Legians best spots. No one else to share you space and pool with is such a major bonus..

Bali Moon's staff (Agus and Indah) were very helpful to all of my families needs and more.

Being a family of four, and travelling to Bali often, we found that staying in a private villa more affordable than taking two rooms in a hotel or an apartment.

All our emails were promptly replied and both bookings were smooth sailing.

We would give this villa 10/10... Thumbs up to them!!!

Would "highly recommend" Bali Moon Villa to all .

perth
Level Contributor
10 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bali Moon Villa Legian

can you please imform me of there web adress

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,093 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Bali Moon Villa Legian

http://www.balimoonvilla.com/

facebook.com/pages/…117433071625971

1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bali Moon Villa Legian

I have just returned from a 10 day stay at Bali Moon Villa with my family. I have to say that everything I read about this villa before we went was very positive, so I am about to throw a spanner in the works somewhat. Firstly the positives that I found, great location for where we wanted to be ( Legian/Seminyak ), fantastic Pool and outside area, great Bathroom ( loved the Turtles ) and generally good facilities ( ie. Kitchen, AV system, outside lighting, aircond, Clean Towels/Linen Etc ).

Now for the things that I found not so good, If I am told that there is WI-FI available at the Villa I don't expect to be given a stick when I get there, not much use when you take your IPad2 with you ( make it known on the Website ? ). The Villa was cleaned on a daily basis and Agus/Indah always did a great job, the problem is the tiles throughout the main living area have a lot of grooves in them so they were never clean ( in fact they are filthy ), personally I think they need to be replaced. Lastly and most disappointing for me was the fact that Bali Moon is advertised as providing a Private, Peaceful stay. I have been to Bali more than 15 times over the last few years and although I agree that it is very private it is far from peacefull. It is by far the noisiest place I have stayed in Bali, and when you are traveling with a toddler this is very frustrating. Most nights we were awoken by various things from cement trucks, guys playing pool next-door,barking dogs in the street, Squirrels in the roof, mopeds up and down the street all night, And worst of all right next door is a garage were on two or three nights they decided to load up a truck at 11pm and then unload it at 3.30 am.

I know it sounds like a bit of a whinge, but if I am paying good money 185/nt and am expecting the place to be as it is portrayed on the website, then that is what I expect, and to be perfectly honest Bali Moon came up well short of my expectations..... I had a look around at other Villas while we were there and there are plenty of other superior options for the same price IMO....

sydney australia
Level Contributor
3,665 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bali Moon Villa Legian

an australian friend of mine who has recently returned to Bali to live with her Balinese husband and son, raves about this resort .......

perth
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Bali Moon Villa Legian

Wow i am a little shocked to hear that, i have stayed there with my family and found the Villa to be fantastic, my sister in law and her family have also stayed there, and a friend of mine had her wedding in the villa, all of us had no complaints about the villa.

The villa was cleaned every day with the floor tiles being washed, maybe there were a few ground in marks but i would not have complained about them.....

As for the noise factor, unfortunately if you want to stay in the heart of Legian you have to expect that, if you want complete peace and quite go to Cangu, bikes are a way of life in Bali.... as for squirrels really!!! thats nature, no one can control that, just like the barking dogs!!!! its Bali.

As for cement trucks we never had that problem, maybe there is work going on somewhere close and again this is out of the owners hands they can not control that if that's the case, the boys playing pool are lovely guys my husband had a couple of games with them and now we have made some good friends there.

Legian is a hussel and bussel area maybe if that's not what your after your better sticking to Seminyak or Cangu.

Get answers to your questions about Legian