We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

melasti legian

Which Legian hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Devonport, Australia
Level Contributor
42 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
melasti legian

anybody tell me here..the bungalows that are closer to the beach at melasti are they all suites? have stayed there before, but had large room near the foyer...like the idea of being closer to the beach...cant seem to get a answer from the hotel itself.

cheers :)

Victoria
Level Contributor
524 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: melasti legian

How did you find the standard room? We will be staying there in June,

Mother daughter, Mother daughter. Im guessing the 2 daughters will wanting to stay in the same room, can you request rooms next to each other?

Thanks Deb

Napier, New Zealand
Level Contributor
1,764 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: melasti legian

hi ozzy4 i found the standard room to be just fine for a couple size wise, enough room ect but there was only 1 opening window i much prefer to have a room with a balcony and a door to left in fresh air cheers j

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: melasti legian

Ozzy, ask for an upgrade when you get there,, they usually oblige unless full. The std rooms are not nearly as nice .:)

Victoria
Level Contributor
524 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: melasti legian

Ok will ask, what if any was the cost to upgrade?

Crescent Head
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: melasti legian

Definately don't stay in the standard rooms to pokey, my son was staying in one a couple of years ago, when I arrived I quickly upgraded him and his mate to a superior which are fine with balcony better position and the deluxe rooms are very roomy and quite nice enjoy, I will be in Bali again June as well have fun...

Crescent Head
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: melasti legian

Definately don't stay in the standard rooms to pokey, my son was staying in one a couple of years ago, when I arrived I quickly upgraded him and his mate to a superior which are fine with balcony better position and the deluxe rooms are very roomy and quite nice enjoy, I will be in Bali again June as well have fun...

Brisbane, Australia
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
17. Re: melasti legian

If you have children and can avoid this place then do so like the plague! There is no kids club as advertised on their website and we found the staff were all ripping us off and taking a cut on everything (ie babysitting prices etc). We had a nightmare instead of a holiday thanks to this place!!!

18. Re: melasti legian

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, October 24, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Legian