We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali Mandira Web site

perth
2 posts
Save Topic
Bali Mandira Web site

Ahhh i'm over trying to book a room through their web site. Firstly their rates are posted lower and then when you look at the breakdown it doesnt add up correctly. I.E superior in Sept is $150 discounted from $169.00, then in the breakdown it has the rate at the orgianal rate of $169 per night plus your taxes and fees to get to a rate of $204.49 per night. I have emailed them outlining this issue the reply is along with apologies, that the rate is $169 per night, plus the taxes and fees. All the other hotels websites post the rate as is including taxes and their breakdowns are correct. I've now booked at the Padma. If they cannot get their reservation system working correctly then I would hate to see what everything else is like at this hotel. You know the saying "first impressions"

UP2U Surf School Bali
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Windy Sun Surf School Bali
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Rip Curl School Of Surf
Kayaking & Canoeing, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing, Stand-Up Paddleboarding, Scuba & Snorkeling
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,756 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bali Mandira Web site

You will know when you arrive that you made the better choice.

Enjoy.

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bali Mandira Web site

Are you Maurs-Hunny ? :)

perth
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bali Mandira Web site

no but read they have the same problem...why???

Edited: 6:13 am, January 25, 2011
4. Re: Bali Mandira Web site

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 am, January 27, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Legian