We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

padma hotel child policy

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
41 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
padma hotel child policy

Hi, I haven't had any reply from the Padma Bali Hotel.

Does anyone know for sure their child policy. I want to book a deluxe suite and their web site says children must be under 12. I have looked at another booking site for Padma and they say 12 and under. My daughter will have turned 12 by the time we go so I don't want to arrive and be charged the much higher room rate or have to have a 2 bed suite.

Any help appreciated please

Thanks

Kerry

Port Hedland...
Level Contributor
322 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: padma hotel child policy

Hi,

Emails to hotels can take 2./3 days to respond. maybe best option is to call the call the hotel direct and ask question direct with reservations or if you booked through agent call them . I am also staying here end of this month so have called reservations a couple of times and found them to be helpful.

Padma website as you mentioned states "Max. 2 Children up to 12 years old stay for FREE" in their kids stay free policy. (min 4 nights stay). his would be dependent on room type.

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: padma hotel child policy

The hotel will ask for your passport, but probably not the children's, so I would just book in and not say anything :)

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
41 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: padma hotel child policy

thanks everyone. I eventually rang and was told 12 and under ok. Would prefer that in writing but will book anyway. Trip advisor my bible at the minute for planning this holiday.

4. Re: padma hotel child policy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 am, January 15, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Legian