We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where do u go to swim with dolphins in bali

Which Legian hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
karratha
7 posts
Save Topic
where do u go to swim with dolphins in bali

is it possible

Shellharbour
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: where do u go to swim with dolphins in bali

We also did the dolphin swim in the boat style jetty. There's a pool in the middle with two dolphins. We got to swim with them And received instructions from a guide in the water with you. Our package included dinner. ($100 approx) we left without eating after seeing what was on the plate. Also the free photo was not chosen by us but rather one they printed out of about 20 taken.

I have been to Bali many times and am very familiar with the Bali ways but this was one of the worst experiences I have ever had. Do not use this company.

My daughter and our friends managed to laugh off the whole experience but I was determined to post in here warning others. Do not go there!

Maitland, Australia
Level Contributor
438 posts
Save Reply
42. Re: where do u go to swim with dolphins in bali

Chezza224-since you seem to be fond of dolphins I find it very sad that the only thing you seem worried about is it wasn't value for money. maybe you could do a little bit of research on the captive dolphin industry before trying this type of experience again. here is a start if you are interested

http://www.dolphinbaybali.org/#

dolphinproject.org/take-action/indonesia-cam…

Shellharbour
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: where do u go to swim with dolphins in bali

Tonyver64 - thank you for this link. My reference to the amount I paid was purely for information not begrudging how much this experience cost. My main message was to worn people not to use this company. I was attempting to make my comment brief.

My concern is for the over all way this business is run and the cruel capture of those animals. What will be done?

Q.What can I do?

A. Advise people not to go there.

Shellharbour
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
44. Re: where do u go to swim with dolphins in bali

Tonyver64 - thank you for this link. My reference to the amount I paid was purely for information not begrudging how much this experience cost. My main message was to worn people not to use this company. I was attempting to make my comment brief.

My concern is for the over all way this business is run and the cruel capture of those animals. What will be done?

Q.What can I do?

A. Advise people not to go there.

Mandurah, Australia
3 posts
Save Reply
45. Re: where do u go to swim with dolphins in bali

haha ive been going to bunbury for years havnt seen them at the doplhin beach yet, only if u take the boat!!

Mandurah, Australia
3 posts
Save Reply
46. Re: where do u go to swim with dolphins in bali

where

Mandurah, Australia
3 posts
Save Reply
47. Re: where do u go to swim with dolphins in bali

haha ive been going to bunbury for years havnt seen them at the doplhin beach yet, only if u take the boat!!

Brisbane
2 posts
Save Reply
48. Re: where do u go to swim with dolphins in bali

Anyone who has been to the Bali Dolphins in Sanur, do you know how strict they are with minimum ages? Do they check kid's passports? Their prices start at age 4 but my youngest will be 5 months off that when we want to go. He is big for his age and does a lot of swimming. Do you think we'd get away with saying his was 4?

Perth Hills...
Level Contributor
9 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
49. Re: where do u go to swim with dolphins in bali

Does anyone know if the swimming with dolphins in a pool at Benoa is still operating.

50. Re: where do u go to swim with dolphins in bali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, September 11, 2015