We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi Fare

Which Legian hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Topic
Taxi Fare

How much should I expect to pay for a Taxi from Denpasar Airport to the Jayarkata Hotel at Legian.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,897 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi Fare

It is a set price of 55,000 to Legian. Here is the latest airport taxi price list

www.mybaliguide.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi…

Edited: 10:45 pm, December 27, 2010
Sydney
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi Fare

Thank you, that gives me piece of mind knowing that it is a set price.

Cairns, Australia
Level Contributor
233 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi Fare

Just make sure that you go to the taxi window and pay, do not get one of the many people who will be offering you transport to take you or you will most likely pay way more. Just come out of the airport arrivals and turn to the right and you will see the taxi office.

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Ubud, Bali, Dublin
Level Contributor
7,009 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi Fare

Hi,

To make sure you get the Airport Taxi company, remember as you exit the building to turn right and look for a taxi shop on the right about 10/15 m for the doors.

Everything and more is detailed in the Top Questions about Bali, post 1.

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g294226-i7220-k…

Edited: 1:15 pm, December 29, 2010
5. Re: Taxi Fare

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, June 28, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Legian