We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best coffee in Bali - Swish Bar & Restaurant

Which Legian hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney
Level Contributor
50 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Best coffee in Bali - Swish Bar & Restaurant

On our second last day we found this place...its in Garlic Lane (runs parallel to the beach between Melasti St & Padma St). Proper name of the street is Jl Sahadewa.

It had only recently opened and the young guy who owns / runs it is from Adelaide. It was so nice to have a proper coffee... he even promised to refund us if we didn't like it. Somehow we need to spread the word about this place because its the only place we found that makes a proper coffee!

Perth, WA
Destination Expert
for Seminyak
Level Contributor
4,784 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Best coffee in Bali - Swish Bar & Restaurant

Well, I discovered Illy decaff at the Gourmet Cafe and I'm ecstatic because it tastes like proper coffee. I bought some and thought refills would have to be purchased on line, but lo and behold found it in Woolies.

perth
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Best coffee in Bali - Swish Bar & Restaurant

Thanx for that... A coffee lover myself... I have always gone to the Coppi Pot on JL Legian... which is awsome, but will give it a try Cheers in advance

13. Re: Best coffee in Bali - Swish Bar & Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 04, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Legian