We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kusnadi ( new rooms )

Which Legian hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
melbourne
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
kusnadi ( new rooms )

hello all,

I have booked to stay at kusnadi next sept, can anyone tell me what the new rooms are like. traci

Perth Australia
Level Contributor
1,056 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: kusnadi ( new rooms )

shelzbells yes you are right hand held shower over the bath and cold one outside. I like a hot shower even in Bali. The main shower had a hook on the wall but if you hung the shower head on there the hose got a kink in it as it was too short so no water went through and even if it did work it was facing across the bath with no shower curtain so can you imagine the floor it was bad enough the way it was.

Iam very happy for all you people who love the Kusnadi as I have said and for the last time I would rather pay a little more for more comfort.

Have fun

Harro

Brisbane
Level Contributor
176 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: kusnadi ( new rooms )

Thanks Harro. I think the deluxe rooms 203, 204 ,205 and 206 are all much the same then.

The important thing I have found at this hotel, is the ACTUAL room you get. Some of the superiors are in a much better position than others. I did post a big long review (on the different rooms I had stayed on 3 occasions) after I got back in June but it never seems to have made it past the TA moderator. My experience with the superior rooms is that the ones facing the pool have a much nicer outlook than the ones in the garden area. I stayed in 111 for a week in June. This room has an extra little bedroom (useful if you have a child). But while the room was clean and the bed very comfortable, the outlook was limited and the room was quite dark and gloomy. There was an auto air freshener which puffed out a spray every few minutes and covered up the mildewy smell in the bathroom, but I got sick of the smell. My daughter had the superior room 106 which overlooks the pool and this room, for the same money, was twice as nice. Bright and airy, no auto air freshener needed and she loved it. There is also another superior room 115 in the garden area and I personally wouldn't choose to stay in this room either. Again a bit dark and musty compared to the pool area rooms. The other older rooms in the garden area are all standard rooms and I think 116 and 117 are the pick of these rooms. The penthouses are great, as long as you are happy with stairs as they are up on the third floor level. We love them but I know other people can't be bothered with the extra stairs. I enjoy the views, the privacy and patio areas of these rooms, for only a very little extra money.

Perth Australia
Level Contributor
1,056 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: kusnadi ( new rooms )

Bettyboo I find it amusing that you didn't like your new room.

Australind...
Level Contributor
242 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: kusnadi ( new rooms )

Thanks Shellzbellz, will check them out :)

25. Re: kusnadi ( new rooms )

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 4:10 am, November 01, 2010
Margaret River
Level Contributor
39 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: kusnadi ( new rooms )

Thanks Shellzbellz, i was a bit worried until I checked my booking.

Room type...............................: Standart room

Room nomer............................: # 117

I can now sleep easy tonight.

Freddie

27. Re: kusnadi ( new rooms )

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:44 am, July 09, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Legian