We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kusnadi ( new rooms )

melbourne
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
kusnadi ( new rooms )

hello all,

I have booked to stay at kusnadi next sept, can anyone tell me what the new rooms are like. traci

The Central Coast...
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: kusnadi ( new rooms )

Hi Traci,

I fly out on monday to Bali and am staying at the Kusnadi, so will let you know when i get back. Its a great little hotel, we just love it.

Only 2 more sleeps.

melbourne
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: kusnadi ( new rooms )

hello, BettyBoo65,

have a lovely holiday, which room are you in, they offered me 105 by the pool but my son is coming and i am abit funny about the matress on the floor thing, thats why i thought a new room would be better, what do you think, we havent stayed there before. traci

Perth
Destination Expert
for Kuta, Lovina Beach, Singaraja, Baturiti, Bali
Level Contributor
7,746 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: kusnadi ( new rooms )

Hi Traci,

our daughter has been on a matress on the floor a few rimes. Whilst she says it doesn't bother her, it bothers me.

For up to 3 nights I deal with it, anything after that, I would ask for another room with proper bed.

So I get where you are coming from.

The Kusnadi is not a huge property, in fact quite small and so it wont matter where you are, it will be quite close to the pool.

I can't imagine any room not being ok at Kusnadi.

Enjoy.

melbourne
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: kusnadi ( new rooms )

thanks perthlovestotravel.

I did look at the property in august i quite liked it, but the new rooms are now complete so thinking of requesting one of them. room 105 is in a good spot, my son will be 14 by then, but he dosent really want to sleep on the floor its his first bali trip. traci

The Central Coast...
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: kusnadi ( new rooms )

Hi Traci,

Think we are in room 209 and im thinking it might be the same room we had last year. Upstairs on the right which i loved. We had a huge king size bed, everything was clean and it just had such a lovely feel to it.

I was going over with my daughter last year and at the last minute my boyfriend could take time from his business so he came over a couple of days after. He booked a flash place which had just opened called sunset about 10mins away. The room was great but the hotel was not my cup of tea. The pool was small and in the middle of all the rooms which went up about 5 stories so you could hardly see the sky. I fell in love with kusnadi when we walked past and popped in for a look. We moved over to Kusnadi the nest day and i love the gardens and pool and lots of aussies floating around, was lovely. Breakfast is great too.

We have booked a heap of rooms next Sep at Kusnadi as my daughter is getting married in Bali and me the good mum i am is going over on monday to make sure the arrangments are all ok. lol

We might meet up over there. Wedding is on the 23rd sept 2011 and i think we fly in a couple of days before.

Perth Australia
Level Contributor
1,061 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: kusnadi ( new rooms )

Traci I have already told you the new rooms are nice but still small and I'm not sure you will fit an extra bed in you will have to ask.

The problem I had with the Kusnadi it is inconsistent with the rooms they are all different and we had a dud no shower on the wall, no thanks. We had 204.

harro

The Central Coast...
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: kusnadi ( new rooms )

I think all people are differant and expect differant things. Were you still able to have a shower? This hotel is a 2.5 star and i thought it was wonderful after staying in 5 star. Maybe i take Bali for what it is, an island of lovely people that put us with us tourists, with them at our beckand call, this is how they make a living and feed their familes.

Haha we put up with worse in Oz, shop girls taking on the phone, nobody smiles in the streets of Syd. These people always have a smile for you, its just the way they are.

Kusnadi, i loved it, last time was my first but have been to Bali 4 times all staying in 4star plus hotels and missed out on so much.

Perth
Destination Expert
for Kuta, Lovina Beach, Singaraja, Baturiti, Bali
Level Contributor
7,746 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: kusnadi ( new rooms )

you hit the nail on the head....it's budget. Don't expect champagne on a beer budget.

Also, it's Bali and if you don't like a room, you get another as soon as available. Don't be afraid to ask....and if need politely demand :)

melbourne
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: kusnadi ( new rooms )

hello all,

I rang kusnadi today and spoke to them, lovely lady, dewi i spoke to. asked alot of questions and always your welcome your welcome. I was so touched by her that my worries are all gone noe. we are staying with them no matter what room I get, lovely welcoming. to me thats bali!!!!!!!!!!

The Central Coast...
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: kusnadi ( new rooms )

Hi, Thats great you have a better feeling now. Bali is what you make of it.

Just remember that their 2.5 star is like Aussie 5 star, they sure do make you welcome. Have a great time and hope i catch up with you in sept.