We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Exchange rates

Which Legian hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sydney
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Exchange rates

Hi - has anyone just arrived back from Bali & know when the current exchange rate is

thanks

Brisbane, Australia
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Exchange rates

Really didnt know about the tax US $ ok .

Cheers

Brisbane
Level Contributor
75 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Exchange rates

Oh, and regarding the visa (VOA) withe the Aussie dollar to high compared to USD I paid voa in Aussie. It was AUD$28. I HAD TO PAY $30 and got 16600 rupiah change. Less than the $8 fee my bank wanted to charge fir buying USD. Just an option for you.

Townsville...
Level Contributor
254 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Exchange rates

Australia post does not charge to buy US. Min to buy is $200.00. But no fees or commisions. I got some last week. It takes about 4 days to get the cash. Otherwise You can also order online with Travelex and arrange to pick up at their nearest agent, or you can arrange to collect at the airport when you leave..If you book online with travelex / or buy at Aust Post you get the best rate, if you buy at the airport you get about .10c less in the $.

14. Re: Exchange rates

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:31 am, April 02, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Legian