We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel please!!!!!

Perth
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
hotel please!!!!!

Hi all, I've been doing my head in (not to mention my eyes) for the past 3 hours trying to find a reasonably priced hotel in the Legian/Seminyak area for early November. Just needs to be clean, safe and within walking distance to beach. If anyone has any suggestions, please pass them on. Ta

UP2U Surf School Bali
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Windy Sun Surf School Bali
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Parto Bali Driver
River Rafting & Tubing, Historical & Heritage Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours, Private Tours
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: hotel please!!!!!

We stayed at All Seasons Legian-we booked on hotels.com or you can try asiarooms.com-very clean, quiet, close to everything you need, great staff and cheap. The deluxe rooms are great as they are on ground floor and have outdoor shower. You can walk to beach - about 10 min walk.

Perth
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: hotel please!!!!!

Thanks everyone, have booked into the Hotel Sinar. All the reviews were good. Most of the hotels that were suggested are full on my dates. But will definately keep the list on hand for next time.

Perth
Destination Expert
for Kuta, Lovina Beach, Singaraja, Baturiti, Bali
Level Contributor
7,758 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: hotel please!!!!!

I think you will enjoy the Sinar.

I looked through and we would have been happy there.

I spoke to guests that loved it.

I have a friend that stays there every trip too.

Enjoy.

14. Re: hotel please!!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:05 am, September 17, 2010
15. Re: hotel please!!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 17, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Legian
Recent Conversations