We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lokha Legian - massage spa??

Perth
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Topic
Lokha Legian - massage spa??

Hi there i am staying at the Lokha Legain and i am just wondering if anyone knows if it has a spa there for massages etc?? And if it is any good??

As some places are real bad.

Thanks

Jo

GEELONG AUSTRALIA
Level Contributor
53 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lokha Legian - massage spa??

Hi Jo,

We stayed there in June 2009 and they had two under cover massage tables near the pool. My wife had several massages there and she was very happy with the service but they were quite a bit more expensive than massages etc in massage places nearby. Of course I do not know what the ambience and quality in those places was like compared with the Lokha. Also it was handy being able to put the massages on the hotel tab.

tasmania
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Lokha Legian - massage spa??

Like the last post you can get massage there but very exy...9 of us girls stayed there spet 09 and had a great time. hope you got a ground floor room? the stairs are shocking! plenty of massage around the streets there all close by. enjoy your trip :)

Level Contributor
21 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lokha Legian - massage spa??

We just got back from staying at the Lokha last week. I didnt try the massage by the pool so i cant really say whether they're good or bad. There is however, a day spa right across the road called Luna Spa. They are really good and extremely reasonable with their prices :) Its airconditioned in there too which was a major draw card for me....thats why i didnt get one by the pool, coz it was just way too humid for my liking. BTW, dont use the money changer (down the little laneway) across the road from the hotel....he tried to rip me off big time. Use the circle k down the road toward the beach on the left :)

Perth
Level Contributor
1,151 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lokha Legian - massage spa??

Dont waste your money at the Lokha, they are too expensive. Just walk across the road to the Luna Spa which I really liked or there is another little one next door. This is an older establishment but the girls are just lovely. Only problem is they never forget you and you feel too guilty to be seen visiting Luna Spa afterwards lol. Have a great time.

5. Re: Lokha Legian - massage spa??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 11, 2011