We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Linen in Legian or Sanur

Bunbury,Western...
Level Contributor
79 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Linen in Legian or Sanur

We are heading back to Bali for our 2nd trip and would like to know if anyone has suggestions on where i could buy bed linen, doona covers, table clothes etc. We are staying 3 days in Sanur and 9 days in Legian so advice for either area would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Bunnobabe

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,609 posts
312 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Linen in Legian or Sanur

Hi bunnobabe

If you put 'linen' into the search box on the forum page you will find various posts regarding this subject such as:

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowTopic-g294226-i7220-k…

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Perth
Destination Expert
for Kuta, Lovina Beach, Singaraja, Baturiti, Bali
Level Contributor
7,806 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Linen in Legian or Sanur

I know catalyst just bought some lovely bed linen and i cant remember where she said.......i think mataharis and perhaps at Bali mall galleria.

Send her a PM to ask her.

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Sydney
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Linen in Legian or Sanur

Hi there is a Bed & Bath supplies called UD Tenaga Baru - it is on Jl Iman Bonjol No 555 - AA8 (Iman Bonjol Square) , basically on Nakula but acorss Sunset Rd at front of the square there is a pool pump & accessories shop, the linen shop has no name above the door. Ph 499418 or 7498765. Marla

4. Re: Linen in Legian or Sanur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, February 02, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Legian