We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TA Get-Together 2nd August in Legian

Which Legian hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cheshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Bali, Amed
Level Contributor
3,177 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
TA Get-Together 2nd August in Legian

Anyone interested in a TA get-together 2nd August?

Meet at Billy's Bar & then possibly Mozarella's nearby for a meal.

It's princi's birthday so come & help us celebrate in style! Maybe meet at 7 p.m & then 8.30 p.m at Mozarella's but the timing isn't definate & can be changed.

I met princi at the very 1st get-together i organised...it's a great way to meet new friends, catch up with old ones & it's always a good night.

If you're interested can you tell me how many people in your group.

Cheers

Ursie

Gosford, Australia
Level Contributor
500 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TA Get-Together 2nd August in Legian

Hi Ursie

Sorry, but we will have left by then.

We are trying to organise TA drinks for 18,19 or 20 June but so far haven't heard back from anyone!

Anyway wish princi a happy birthday & we'll have a drink back home for you guys.

Have a great holiday

Happy Wanderers!!!

perth
Level Contributor
2,091 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TA Get-Together 2nd August in Legian

Will miss you this year Ursie! We are heading over at the end of September, I have to go in school holidays now that I'm back at work. Are you heading to Amed? Say hi to Wayan and her lovely family for us if you are. xx

Asia
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: TA Get-Together 2nd August in Legian

Darn it! We'll be in France or England then!

We'll be in Ubud from 19 - 22 and then head down to Seminyak after that. :-)

Cheshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Bali, Amed
Level Contributor
3,177 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: TA Get-Together 2nd August in Legian

Sorry to miss you this time HappyWanderers you were such good company last year.

Also sorry we won't be catching up Andrea, I'm hoping to meet up with your mum just before i jet off home. Am i heading to Amed? Wild horses wouldn't keep me away...so I'll definately say hello to Wayan & her lovely family for you. I can't wait to see them all again!

Jade-du I'll be arriving back in Legian on 24th but am stopping off enroute from Amed in Ubud to catch up with Snooky. Hoping to meet Harro for a quick drink on 25th & also planning to visit a school in Kerobokan that day. So maybe we can catch up for a quick drink when I hit the shops for some last minute presents to take home.

Perth
Level Contributor
1,150 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: TA Get-Together 2nd August in Legian

As you probably know I am in. It is one day short of my birthday but something tells me it will continue into the 3rd so that is even better. There will be 4 in my party but I am sure I will catch up with you at the Kusnadi before the 2nd. I am there from the 21st July onwards for a very much needed rest.

Perth Australia
Level Contributor
1,056 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: TA Get-Together 2nd August in Legian

Hi Ursie, I was wondering where you had been hiding. As you know I can't make the 2nd but when do you leave Bali is it the 25th we arrive at the Green Garden on the 24th. Let me know so I can make a note in my diary so we can have that drink.

Cheers Harro

Asia
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: TA Get-Together 2nd August in Legian

Hi Ursie,

Oops! I meant that we'll be in bali in June. July/Aug is France/England. Boohoohoo!!!!! We'll meet up another time??

I've been so scatterbrained lately - too many things to do/remember! Arghs! Sorry about the mix-up!

But those who wanna meet up in June lemme know! ;-)

Cheshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Bali, Amed
Level Contributor
3,177 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: TA Get-Together 2nd August in Legian

Lorrienne- can't wait to meet you & I'm so sorry that i still owe you an email! Work has been so pressured over the last few months that I've been neglecting TA & my friends. We're at KP for 4 nights, 30th July - 3rd August so hopefully we can catch up before the get-together. Soon as i get a minute I'll email you.

Can you remember who else said they'd be coming? I didn't make a note at the time.

Harro: if i remember correctly you arrive late in the day on 24th so sometime on 25th for a drink? Maybe around lunchtime?

Can't believe you'll be in France/England when I'll be in Bali Jade!! Sorry we won't catch up this time but maybe next year?

Ursie

Cheshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Bali, Amed
Level Contributor
3,177 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: TA Get-Together 2nd August in Legian

So up to now it's:

Lorrienne + 3

Princi

Ursie + 2

central coast
Level Contributor
375 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: TA Get-Together 2nd August in Legian

Hi Ursie57

Put us down for 3 (hope kids are welcome ),not shore if we will come for tea will see how kids go as that is the day we fly in,but will come to billys .

Cant wait to meet everyone

Get answers to your questions about Legian