We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cooking schools

gold coast
Level Contributor
283 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
cooking schools

Can anyone recommend a cooking school? We are staying in the Legian area but I suspose any area is ok as they would have hotel pick up wouldn't they?

Thanks

West Aust
Level Contributor
142 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: cooking schools

Hi Suzieq

Look up Bali Discovery Tours, they book for the Anika Cooking School....and give discount. I used them and thought they were great. Will collect from Legian. Hands on....

Cheers Big Al

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
111 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cooking schools

I just searched on their website and nothing came up????

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
111 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cooking schools

I take that back...now found them....

Australia
Level Contributor
298 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cooking schools

I booked Anika through their own website and they organised the hotel pick up for us as well.

they were half an hour late because they had others to pick up, but it was fantastic. we did the evening as the heat gets to me, only thing different was we Missed the markets for spice shopping. it was also only us two and another couple, we had a LOT of fun and learnt a lot.

perth
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: cooking schools

I was suprised to find the Adi Dharma Cottages on Legian st will accomidate cooking classes in thier restraunt. was fantasic making traditional satay and banana leaf fish... then the best bit... we got to eat it all... and a quarter of the price of the big cooking schools

6. Re: cooking schools

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, November 05, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Legian