We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Andari Bali Villa

Which Legian hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Aussie
Level Contributor
89 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Andari Bali Villa

Hi

Thinking about staying at the Andari Bali Villas in Legian, unable to find any updated reviews or in fact anything that isn't 1-2 years old on the place. Anyone been recently and can give an honest review would be appreciated

Perth
Level Contributor
68 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Andari Bali Villa

Hi,

I regularly stay at Villa Suoni within the Andari complex - at least twice a year and the latest trip was in Nov 2009.

But I have also stayed at Sandari and also Sirikit too.

Just let me know what information you are after and I am sure that I can help.....I have been staying there since they were newly built and I absolutely love the location, staff and the facilities.

And no - I am not one of the villa owners, I just rent them for 7-10 days and live like kings in Bali.

Aussie
Level Contributor
89 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Andari Bali Villa

Thanks

was wondering how far these villas are to "the action" and things like restaurants and shopping.. Do they supply breakfast every morning and is it included in the price the website doesnt say. Also do they provide a driver and if so what is the cost.. Finally do the villa's still look like they do on the website.. hoping so

Perth
Level Contributor
68 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Andari Bali Villa

You are basically one street away from the beach strip of Legian, so an easy walk to many dining options.

Or else there is Jl Padma Utara where you will find Yutz, Flying Piano restaurants.

Along the closest road (as you are located about a 100m walk down a laneway to the villas) - Jl Werkudara, there you have Warung Asia for Thai food (must book - very popular at night) and Cafe Marzano run by an Italian family and they have a great wood fired oven for pizzas or local Indo at Cafe Jardine....these are a short stroll to your door.

Spa options are also a walk away for massages - I prefer Eden Green or Briella.

Shopping galore - just walk up Double Six (all shops open here during the day, very few are open at night) and head to the main street, where you have plenty of shops along Jl Raya Seminyak.

There are breakfast provisions provided in the villa for your first breakfast, like toast and fruit, tea anc coffee and even some complementary soft drinks and bintangs too.

After that, you just give your house lady (she comes in from 8.00am to 4.00pm daily) a little money and she will go and buy your supplies for breakfast and cook it up. She also does all of your laundry too, so that saves you having to venture out to find a laundry on your holiday - it is returned ironed and smelling lovely the day after you leave it in the laundry basket.

The driver who picks you up from the airport can also be arranged for day trips, but that is an extra fee for about 400,000 Rp a day (I think - don't quote me on that figure) as we haven't used him for trips, we have our own regular driver who takse care of us.

Hope that answers your questions - just let me know if I have missed anything!

Perth
Level Contributor
68 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Andari Bali Villa

Woops- forgot to mention that yes, the villas still look exactly as they do on the website - Seeing as I have stayed in three of them, I have never had a problem with the maintenance of the villas and they are absolutely lovely!

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,484 posts
297 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Andari Bali Villa

Hi teform

I have only seen Semara VIlla at Andari Villa complex and it is lovely - 3 bedroom, modern Balinese style with lovely large garden and lots of space!

Cheers

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
79 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Andari Bali Villa

We usually stay at the Kumala Panti but would love to try a Villa next Christmas when we go, Do you have prices and how to book?

Thank you

Caroline

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,484 posts
297 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Andari Bali Villa

Hi LoadesBali

Here are the contact details for Andari Bali VIllas:

www.andaribalivillas.com

The manager's name is Made Adnyana and the office phone number is (62) 361 8019787

Cheers

Australia
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Andari Bali Villa

Hi

Have contacted the villas and they don't accept card and we have to make payment by bank deposit to an NZ account, is this what everyone has done?

Thanks

Vancouver
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Andari Bali Villa

I have always paid deposit by USD into their account, and balance upon arrival(or usually within the 1st 3 or 4 days.

canberra
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Andari Bali Villa

Thinking of booking a 2 bedroom villa for 2 couples. Which one would you recommend?

Get answers to your questions about Legian