We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Melasti Beach Resort Kids Club

Brisbane
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Melasti Beach Resort Kids Club

We are staying at Melasti Beach Resort at Legian for 9 nights with our 12 mth, 3 year and 5 year old boys. I have emailed hotel and tried to find out the hours, rates of their kids club (no reply)- but I guess what I really want to know is - is the kids club of a decent standard and is it suitable for the ages of my boys (not necessarily for the baby). Has anyone used the kids clubs and/or babysitting services for day or night time?

Thank you so much

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Melasti Beach Resort Kids Club

It is not really a supervised kids club such as the Dynasty has., just a room where they can play with blocks, maybe a playstation and swings/ slide which were pretty old last time I saw. Things may have improved but if you were wanting to leave the kids there for fun activities I would try elsewhere. The kids will have more fun on the beach or pool with you.

You can organise babysitting.

2. Re: Melasti Beach Resort Kids Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:22 am, June 05, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Legian