We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for cheap accomodation for solo traveller

Tallinn, Estonia
1 post
Save Topic
looking for cheap accomodation for solo traveller

hi all, i'm in Legian / Kuta from 15th november, 38 sport lover Italian, second time there, do you know a cheap accomodation? up to 20 USD / 25 AUD per night. near the beach, as i love surf. and party.

also bed and breakfast/ cheap hotels. safe and calm place top request ;)

thanks a lot in advance and see you there

my e-mail is kale.nahele@gmail.com for who wants to join for a beer or coffee!

UP2U Surf School Bali
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Windy Sun Surf School Bali
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Parto Bali Driver
River Rafting & Tubing, Historical & Heritage Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours, Private Tours
Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
14,000 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: looking for cheap accomodation for solo traveller

i have just posted this link for someone else regarding cheap accommodation.

given your requirements i suggest you look at the choices listed under " kuta"

http://www.baliblog.com/guest-houses

Bali
Level Contributor
159 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: looking for cheap accomodation for solo traveller

Try Bali Surf camp at Padang Padang beach.

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1,076 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: looking for cheap accomodation for solo traveller

There are many small places for US$12/night at Poppies I, just tea/coffee for Breakfast, Fan no AC and no hot water. One or two has pool.

Benesari II at Legian Street with continental breafast costs US$18/night for room with AC and hot shower, has pool too and a little alley on the back for a shortcut to the beach. Close to the Kuta party zone.

Hope it helps,

Sandra

Queensland
Level Contributor
525 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: looking for cheap accomodation for solo traveller

Can help on the accommodation but would like to know what you find when you get there and if you are happy.

Come along to a get together that we are having on the 25th at Bali Garden Hotel at 7pm - currently 16 attending, and would love to have more. Dinner and then whatever happens after that. So will go back to bed I assume and others will go off out. Or just come for a Bintang

cocomoco
Level Contributor
244 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: looking for cheap accomodation for solo traveller

Hi I'm not sure if you managed to find a place yet. But if not, I highly recommend Legian Beach Bungalow in Jalan Padma Legian. When I was there it was about $10 a night. It has a pool and the price is including breakfast.

An other option in Kuta is Kedin Inn 2. It has a pool too and you pay a little bit more than $10. They have internet access and motorbike rental.

If you want you can check out www.bali-travel-life.com/kuta-hostels.html for their phone numbers. Kedin Inn 2 is especially popular so call in advance to check if there are any rooms left. Have fun!

6. Re: looking for cheap accomodation for solo traveller

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, May 10, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Legian