We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone stayed at the legian beach hotel recently??

sydney
7 posts
Save Topic
Anyone stayed at the legian beach hotel recently??

Hi there,

were lookinag at booking this hotel for march next year staying in the superior family room? with a toddler can anyone let me know what they thought Or if it's kid friendly??

Thanks

Victoria
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone stayed at the legian beach hotel recently??

We stayed there a couple of years back and it was fantastic!! We are going back in April for our honeymoon. Great food and cocktails, everyone was really friendly and helpful. Its in a really central location, great pools and gardens. We stayed in one of the garden villas so I cant give you any thoughts on other rooms, but it looks like they've done heaps of renovations, we cant wait to go back!

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,254 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone stayed at the legian beach hotel recently??

Hello GraceS. I originally answered this on another post, You had posted this question twice, but now that post seems to have disappeared.

My answer then was that there are many reviews of this hotel on Tripadvisor and you should have all your questions answered if you have a read through some of them,

Wodonga, Australia
Level Contributor
252 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone stayed at the legian beach hotel recently??

Hi gracestone,

Have a look at balitravelforum.com. There is a post put on today titled 'travel with 18 mth old'(wayan beach girl) with a report on their experience staying at Legian Beach Hotel (have just returned)-saying that the Hotel was perfect. We stayed their on our first trip to Bali 12 years ago and it is well positioned and lovely Hotel. Since then have prefered Tuban or Sanur for subsequent stays as a bit quieter but once inside the front gate of Legian Beach Hotel -it is a different world.!

sydney
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone stayed at the legian beach hotel recently??

Thanks everyone, good to hear the most recent reports as I know how quickly some hotels change.

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1,076 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone stayed at the legian beach hotel recently??

Hi gracestone,

Don't worry about the Legian Beach, although it's an old hotel, they do renovation every so often and the management although locally managed, they have a very high standard. They won't changed that much till next year as they just recently renovate the whole place.

Hope it helps,

Sandra

sydney
7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone stayed at the legian beach hotel recently??

Thanks everyone, good to hear the most recent reports as I know how quickly some hotels change.

7. Re: Anyone stayed at the legian beach hotel recently??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 23, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Legian