We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

legian beach vs puri raja vs mandira

melbourne
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Topic
legian beach vs puri raja vs mandira

hey all. Just wondering which one you would choose when booking for a honeymoon in Legian. We like to be walking distance to most things and obviously on the beach.

Cheers

perth
Level Contributor
2,091 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: legian beach vs puri raja vs mandira

Just stayed at Mandira, lovely and quiet, saw 2 weddings in 3 days!

Mandira and Legian have nicer gardens and outlook to the beach than PuriRaja.

I would choose Mandira!

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: legian beach vs puri raja vs mandira

HI chooky123

Puri Raja is more a 'hotel'(have stayed here and it's a great little hotel)where Legian Beach and Mandira do have the 'resort' feel to them on a smaller scale to the Padma.

I have not stayed at either only walked through and taken photos of the grounds,and we did have a look at the Superior rooms as you come into the entrance of Legian Beach. We have friends who work at Legian Beach and Mandira and they say Kumala Pantai is a nicer hotel(than Legian Beach)so i'd second Andrea and say the Mandira.(toilets by the pool get my thumbs up!)

Cheers

Burns

New Zealand
Level Contributor
520 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: legian beach vs puri raja vs mandira

Hi I have stayed at them all and would choose the Mandira for a honeymoon :)

melbourne
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: legian beach vs puri raja vs mandira

Great. Thanks everyone. Decision made, mandira it is! Thanks again.

5. Re: legian beach vs puri raja vs mandira

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:37 am, November 18, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Legian