We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

villa diana hotel kuta

Which Legian hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
hampshire
Level Contributor
8 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
villa diana hotel kuta

has anyone stayed here looks nice and is reasonably priced

PERTH
Level Contributor
20 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: villa diana hotel kuta

Looks good

Singapore
Level Contributor
15 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: villa diana hotel kuta

any idea how far away is this hotel to kuta? and are the surrounding facilities expensive?

Singapore
Level Contributor
1 post
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: villa diana hotel kuta

Hi! Do you mean Dyana villas at Seminyak?

I stayed there 5 years ago and it was very pleasant. I had a private pool and butler service (for breakfast) and the laundry service (included) was fantastic.

The villas are located in Seminyak and its more of an upmarket area as opposed to Kuta where the focus is blatant tourism.

I travelled around by walking and even walked to Ku De Ta one night.

Coffs Harbour
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: villa diana hotel kuta

I have and I am going back again it is a 7 min walk to main street in Legian but the rooms are great the pool is clean and cool not warm like the Jayacarta and the service is sensational. Everything I asked for I recieved. Needed a DVD player got one. Need hot watre at 2am for Cofee got it!! We are staying there again over Chrissy.

You can zig zag your way to main st through back streets and you are on the top street of legian in 5 min.

Hope this helps

Coffs Harbour
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: villa diana hotel kuta

It is a 10 min walk to Kuta and a 5 min walk through back streets to Top street of Legian!! 7 mins to beach! Service and staff are great and pool is cool not warm like others and nice and quiet not having to put up with 50 children in pool Yeah hope this helps!

6. Re: villa diana hotel kuta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:34 am, December 16, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Legian