We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

legian paradisio hotel

1 post
1 review
Save Topic
legian paradisio hotel

were going to bali in about 5 weeks and were looking at staying at the Legian Paradisio hotel, has anyone stayed there and if so whats it like, any other places that you would reccomend in the Legian area, were looking at staying in that area for 7 days.

5 replies to this topic
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: legian paradisio hotel

We are staying in Jan so will be interested to see what you think. Reviews are mixed, we have stayed at Adi Dharma and Febris before and loved them both. Expecting this to be similar. Hope you have a great time.

Mentioned in this post
Adi Dharma Hotel
Adi Dharma Hotel
1,258 Reviews
Kuta, Indonesia
Febri's Hotel & Spa
Febri's Hotel & Spa
1,859 Reviews
Kuta, Indonesia
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,423 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: legian paradisio hotel

Hi. I stayed at the Legian Paradiso 3 years ago. I got one of the refurbished Garden View rooms near reception and it was OK, but basic. My friends were all staying in Pool View rooms. I had a look at them and would not have been happy. Two of my friends moved down to a Garden View room near me. It was a much bigger and quieter room. The breakfast was the worst we had had in any hotel that we had ever stayed. We were on a boys long weekend away, so I wasn't too fazed, but would not have stayed here with my family.

Mentioned in this post
Kuta Paradiso Hotel
Kuta Paradiso Hotel
1,857 Reviews
Kuta, Indonesia
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
740 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: legian paradisio hotel

The only negayive is that there is no direct beach access. Decent hotel at a decent price in a decent location but no beach access is a bummer.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
11 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: legian paradisio hotel

Run down , ordinary breakfast . full of Aussie Bogans

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
9 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: legian paradisio hotel

There’s definitely better around. Large rooms but not much else going for it tbh. Agree with the comment on the clientele.

Reply to: legian paradisio hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Legian