We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Daksina

Perth, Australia
3 posts
Save Topic
Villa Daksina

tripadvisor.com.sg/Hotel_Review-g608486-d338…

Has anyone stayed at this villa?

We're considering it but try as I might I can't find any reviews on it.

Thanks, Jana :)

Perth , Australia
Destination Expert
for Denpasar
Level Contributor
3,448 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Daksina

An amazing coincidence, two new villas in Korobokan without reviews in two days.

Perth, Australia
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Daksina

I'm not sure what you mean rarefossil?

I suspect you're being ironic somehow but just how escapes me?

Anyway, for anyone that would like to give useful advice...

This will be my first time booking a villa in bali so I'm a little unsure of exactly where to check when I cant find any reviews for a villa. Any advice would be gladly accepted :)

Thanks, Jana.

Perth , Australia
Destination Expert
for Denpasar
Level Contributor
3,448 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Daksina

Hi,

Check out under "vacation rentals" at the top left of the Bali forum page.

Check the areas you are interested in and a good selection of villas should show up.

Depending on what you are looking for ie, luxury, kid friendly etc you should find something you like.

Most will have reviews.

When you write to one requesting details Flipkey will suggest others in the area and send your request to them too - that is if you want to.

My original concern was that some new villas try to generate interest by posting "fake" requests. I am sure that is not true in your case.

There is a lot of development going on in northern Seminyak and Korobokan.

I hope you find somewhere suitable and have a great holiday in Bali.

Perth, Australia
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa Daksina

Thank You rarefossil, much appreciated. :)

I understand your dubiousness, and in your position I would probably think the same. I assure you though, that I'm simply after a little help.

We've been looking around for a little while now, here and on a few other sites, and I can usually hunt down some sort of comment about a villa/rental but not for this one. That alone set my radar off so I thought I would put it out there (as I've seen others do) and see if anyone knows anything about it. (who knows, it might just be the case that it's brand new and no one has stayed there yet lol) I've pretty much decided to put this villa on the cyber 'no pile' already as we actually want a location further North in Seminyak/Petitenget areas.

I truly do appreciate you taking the time to point me in the right direction. :)

Best, Jana

5. Re: Villa Daksina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 pm, March 29, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kerobokan