We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anniversary in amed

Geelong
Level Contributor
36 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
anniversary in amed

My wife and I are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary while in Amed and we're looking for a nice place for dinner for our family of four. Sails looks nice, but I haven't heard brilliant things about the food or service. I was thinking Komang John's Cafe looks nice or Life in Amed as they are also near our accommodation in Lipah.

Which of these would people suggest, or anything else?

Waiheke Island, New...
Level Contributor
77 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: anniversary in amed

I have been told The Grill is good we haven't been as it's always been closed the two times we were there! Best hotel though is Pondok Laut!

Waiheke Island, New...
Level Contributor
77 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: anniversary in amed

I have been told The Grill is good we haven't been as it's always been closed the two times we were there! Best hotel though is Pondok Laut!

13. Re: anniversary in amed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, November 26, 2014