We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has a pool, and for 250K per night.

Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
41 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Has a pool, and for 250K per night.

I am after a family friendly place for myself and two children (age 2yo and 11yo).

Specifically I am looking for something within a ten min walk of a good snorkeling beach. Has a pool, and for 250K per room per night.

And of course clean and safe :)

Thanks

Wendy

Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
41 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Has a pool, and for 250K per night.

I ended up at SunShine for 300K per night - in their mid room (their cheaper room was 250K). Had a great time there - thoroughly recommend it! - most awesome pool, with a great toddler pool area too.

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
345 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Has a pool, and for 250K per night.

Oh that's good to hear. Was it on the beach?

Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
41 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Has a pool, and for 250K per night.

Yes it was! Right on the beach - about 200m south of Titi Sedana

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,736 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Has a pool, and for 250K per night.

Blue Star is about the right price...no pool BUT the beach is at your doorstep and there are NO currents,rough water or wind...everywhere we visited was blustery and the seas choppy BUT always calm at Jemuluk. Beach

Victoria Texas
Level Contributor
392 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Has a pool, and for 250K per night.

Oops, my bad.....I saw 250k and thought $250 USD

16. Re: Has a pool, and for 250K per night.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:35 am, September 25, 2012
17. Re: Has a pool, and for 250K per night.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, December 16, 2013