We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

amed accommodation

Which Amed hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Coolum Beach...
Level Contributor
114 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
amed accommodation

We are going to book into staying at Hidden Paradise, they have requested my credit card details through email, I would prefer to pay via PayPal, how has others paid for their stay here? Not sure how safe that is as a payment option, as the other places we are staying in all have allowed me to pay via PayPal.

Bali
Level Contributor
12 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: amed accommodation

You have paid with PayPal for Indonesian expenses? PayPal has a problem with Indonesia, so I do not use it any more. I prefer to use Agoda, pay with credit card and get credits for use against future bookings.

There are many problems with Indonesian businesses getting credit card processing via their web sites so Agoda is the key.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,494 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: amed accommodation

Don't be too concerned with paying by credit card details, most hotels I have dealt with ask you to split the information over a couple of emails so your details are safer. It is a reputable hotel and has been there a while so I think you will be safe.

Cheshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Bali, Amed
Level Contributor
3,167 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: amed accommodation

I stayed at Hidden Paradise last August & really enjoyed my stay there. When asked for my card details I usually send them by fax, I have sent them to several hotels in Bali over the last few years without any problems. It is a well established hotel so I don't think you need to worry about their honesty.

4. Re: amed accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:36 am, April 11, 2013