We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shady Pool with Shady Sunbeds

London, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Shady Pool with Shady Sunbeds

My wife and I are planning a trip to Bali after Easter next year and are looking for a good quality hotel in Amed with shady areas for relaxing. Rooms must have air con, balcony/veranda and a lounge area.

We like the look of Apa Kabar, from their website all looks good. Willing to pay upto £100 per night.

Can anyone recommend a better place??

Cheshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Bali, Amed
Level Contributor
3,223 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shady Pool with Shady Sunbeds

Apa Kabar Villas ticks all of your boxes, you could opt for a villa with an upper loft & 2 futons or an ocean front villa with living room/kitchen. I haven't stayed there but have looked around the property. The staff were friendly & I liked the ambiance of the place. Tannalee has stayed there & I'm sure would be happy to answer any questions you might have. Also andreaperth.

Others you might like to look at:

Life in Amed

www.lifebali.com

Their Paridisio beachfront villa has a downstairs living room

Anda Amed

www.andamedresort.com

rooms have a daybed & dining area on verandah

Blue Moon Villas

www.bluemoonvilla.com

Villas have seperate dressing area & a sitting area with a day bed. Blue Star Apartment has a semi-outdoor lounging area

Puri Wirata

www.diveamed.com

Have 2 bungalows with ocean views & there is a living area within the bedroom

Kembali Beach Bungalows

www.kembalibeachbungalows.nl

Bedrooms are spacious & have a couch

AmedBali
Level Contributor
64 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shady Pool with Shady Sunbeds

Thanks for the add, you can't go wrong with these accommodations, depending on your budget and time of year going. You will get shade some part of the day, most have umbrellas and little wheels on the lounge chairs, so your fully mobile and can miss the strong sun rays and still relax....

London, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shady Pool with Shady Sunbeds

Hi Ursie,

Did not know of Puri Wirata but had looked at all the others. I think Apa Kabar will be for us. Would love to hear from anybody else about Apa Kabar.

4. Re: Shady Pool with Shady Sunbeds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 07, 2010