We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel booking thru make my trip

1 post
Save Topic
hotel booking thru make my trip

pls check with the hotel directly before booking thru make my trip i just booked a hotel in lonavala thru make my trip after that i just called up the hotel to check the tariff i was shocked to know i had paid rs 3000 more next time i will book it directly with the hotel and not thru make my trip

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel booking thru make my trip

Wrong forum I'm afraid.

Support Forum is for asking general questions on how to use TripAdvisor website, how to find things on it and how to use its many features.

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
54,872 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel booking thru make my trip

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g608474-i18461-Lon… is the forum you should look at and please read the posting guidelines. If you need specific help ask the Forum Experts but if you are trying to give advise, please provide more info to help others. If you have issue with a travel booking company please contact the company directly to help you.

Edited: 4:10 pm, May 10, 2013
3. Re: hotel booking thru make my trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, May 12, 2014
Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travelers like you.
Join TripAdvisor