We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kayaloram Heritage Lake Resort OR Punnamada Resort

Pune
1 post
Save Topic
Kayaloram Heritage Lake Resort OR Punnamada Resort

Hi,

I am planning to Visit Alleppy in the Month of December (21st December) for one day.

I was looking at various options on TA. And I came across theese two options:

1. Punnamada Resort

2. Kayaloram Heritage Lake Resort

Both resorts look similar - Both on the lake shore. Both having Garden rooms and Lake View Rooms. Both are listed on the KeralaTourism website.

But Punnamada looks more expensive than Kayaloram. Can any one tell me what is the reason for the same? Is it like one is value for meoney and other is luxurious?

Regards

Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
9 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kayaloram Heritage Lake Resort OR Punnamada Resort

it depends on what ur budget is. U can get an A/c room right in backwaters facing areas @ Rs 2000 and non a/c from Rs 1000 in quiet a convenient homestays. if u r looking for cosy rooms u go for punnamada resorts. The one which i stayed was sreevalsam inn.

Cochin
Level Contributor
369 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kayaloram Heritage Lake Resort OR Punnamada Resort

Punnamada Resort is much better than Kayaloram Heritage Lake Resort

Kerala, India
Destination Expert
for Kumarakom, Alappuzha, Kochi (Cochin), Kerala
Level Contributor
2,655 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Kayaloram Heritage Lake Resort OR Punnamada Resort

Hi,

If check other options for water front resorts you may also look at Lake Palace Alleppy, Citrus Hotel, Lemon Tree Hotels, Ilona Lake resort.All these are high end properties that Alleppy side of Back Waters.

If you are asking for a choise between Punnamada and Kayaloram i would suggest lake front cottages of Punnamada Resots (If your budget permits)

4. Re: Kayaloram Heritage Lake Resort OR Punnamada Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, September 17, 2013