We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Abad Turtle Beach

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Topic
Abad Turtle Beach

Hi,

I am planning a trip in Kerala in Aug 2012 for a week and would like to cover a beach, backwater and a hill station.

I thought to cover Abad Turtle in Marari Beach, The Park in Alleppey backwater and cloud Leisure Valley in Munnar.

So is it sounding good ??

I have heard that Marari is usually not clean, would that be the case with Abad turtle too ..??

Do help me with the sightseeing options availale

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
682 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Abad Turtle Beach

hi,

normally the beach's in raine season are rough and that much clean water but the tourist beaches are compered to be good from the other beaches .in the hot season local people use this places to dry fishes that's why peoples are saying the beaches are not good that much in Marari .

The Park in Alleppey had a high abidance of backwater from the resort and very calm and quit . its good property.

The clouds Vally in munnar is situated in near to k S R T C bus stand with not that much view from compared to c7,misty mountain for the same class but its good property with 4 four star service.

from this post we understand that you have taste of beaches so try varkkala beach also.

regards

KERALA DAYZ

Edited: 12:33 am, July 18, 2012
Kerala, India
Destination Expert
for Kumarakom, Alappuzha, Kochi (Cochin), Kerala
Level Contributor
2,655 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Abad Turtle Beach

if you are staying in Marari beach compare the off season rates with CGH marari beach resort , carnoustie and ABAD , then decide .The beaches in front of CGH is vast and not much used by the fishermen

i would suggest a stay on the kumarakom side for backwater stay. similarly priced and category lake side resort are more towards the kumarakom side

3. Re: Abad Turtle Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, July 20, 2013