We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clean And budget House boat?

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Topic
Clean And budget House boat?

Can you recommend Clean, safe and budget house boat in Kumarakon?

What is the price for per person for 1 Night / 2 days tour?

Waiting your Tips.

Andrea

India
Level Contributor
1,055 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Clean And budget House boat?

Andrea,

You want tuk tuk at cochin airport ? Tuk tuk available at one kilometer away. Are you intrested in Tuk tuk ? Or you intrested in public transport ?

Edited: 12:54 pm, March 11, 2012
Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Clean And budget House boat?

Once again thank you very much for all guys.

now i can plane my trip step by step.

Thanks,

Andrea

Level Contributor
334 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Clean And budget House boat?

HI,

Take a look through alleppey backwaters. lake side village, rural village life, small rivers , canal & islands,

Thanks,

Binu

Hyderabad, India
2 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Clean And budget House boat?

Hey raj,

i need to travel from hyderabad to kerala for 4 days including boat house can you help me plan with car and hotel and boat house and costs.

we are 4 adults and 5 month baby.

r

egards

Hyderabad, India
2 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Clean And budget House boat?

Hey raj,

i need to travel from hyderabad to kerala for 4 days including boat house can you help me plan with car and hotel and boat house and costs.

we are 4 adults and 5 month baby.

r

egards

16. Re: Clean And budget House boat?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:41 pm, August 12, 2012
Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Clean And budget House boat?

Hi Sahilqhan,

If you can share more details, will be able to help you out. Which month you are planning to travel. Basically cost of your trip will vary as per your choice of hotels, transportation etc.

RR

18. Re: Clean And budget House boat?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, August 21, 2013