We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nehru Trophy Boat Race 2011 Ticket charges

Which Alappuzha hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
334 posts
Save Topic
Nehru Trophy Boat Race 2011 Ticket charges

Hi,

see the Nehru Trophy boat race ticket charges :-

Class Rate No of admit

Tourist gold Rs 2000/- 1

Tourist Silver Rs 1000/- 1

Rose Corner Rs 500/- 2

Rose Corner Rs 300/- 1

Victory Line Rs 200/- 1

all view Rs 150/- 1

Lake View Rs 100/- 1

Lawn Rs 50/- 1

Thanks & Regards,

BINU JOSEPH

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
688 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nehru Trophy Boat Race 2011 Ticket charges

Hi Binu,

what time is the boat race.

we arrive on 13th aug by 11:30am in cochin and can drive down to allepey. Is it enough to catch the races in time?

Level Contributor
334 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Nehru Trophy Boat Race 2011 Ticket charges

HI,

Starting time 01:00 Pm then mass drill. Race starts on 03:00 Pm. If you starts at 11:30 Am from Cochin Airport hardly it take 1:30 hours . Alleppey is very busy, to much crowd here

Maybe you can see the boat race...........

thanks,

Binu Joseph

Kolkata
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Nehru Trophy Boat Race 2011 Ticket charges

Hi Binu,

I am planning to attend the boat race. I am confused with the tickets. What is the difference between Gold and silver tickets. There is a difference of 1000 INR in terms of money. Both seats will be close to the finishing point? I want to photograph and document the boat race. Should I go for Gold pavilion in order to get a nice view of boat race.?.

Please reply as soon as possible. I want to book the tickets online through http://ntbr.igitec.com/..

Best Regards,

mlg

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
688 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nehru Trophy Boat Race 2011 Ticket charges

Thank you Binu. that information is useful. Now am trying to get some hotel for 13th night in allepey.

Level Contributor
334 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Nehru Trophy Boat Race 2011 Ticket charges

Hi ,

I am sorry for the late reply ....... I am recommending you to take Rose Corner tickets. You get the ferry service from alleppey boat jetty to go there.

book your ticket at the earliest as possible

Thanks,

BINU

6. Re: Nehru Trophy Boat Race 2011 Ticket charges

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, October 07, 2012