We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Munnar + Alleppey

new delhi
Level Contributor
48 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Munnar + Alleppey

Hi

I am planning to visit Munnar in November,11.

I liked Nature Zone resort.

I read about Alleppey and was thinking of staying on a houseboat.

Please suggest about the rates and reliable people to get in touch with.

Also, how to reach there. I am from Delhi.

Thanks in anticipation

Alappuzha, India
Level Contributor
445 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Munnar + Alleppey

Hi,

By Train:

KK express, from Delhi to Kanyakumari, and other 6 trains coming from Delhi to Kerala. Get down at Ernakulam, From their you will get so many mode of Transportation to Munnar and Alleppey.

By Air:

Delhi-Cochin. Get down at Nedumbrasery Airport, and from there you will get above mode of transportation.

Gr8 Kerala Holidays !!!!!

Level Contributor
334 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Munnar + Alleppey

Hi,

TripAdvisor is powerful tool to find best resort or houseboat ..

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g608471-i12586-k46…

tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g608471-Alappuzha_Ke…

Taxi in Kerala cost Rs 1700/- for 150 KM , Additional Km Rs 9 /- ( A/c Indica Vista )

Thanks ,

Binu

Coimbatore, India
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras), Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Thekkady
Level Contributor
4,004 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Munnar + Alleppey

Hi...

While suggestions are left the the personal choices by travelers, I would recommend you do spend some time in the forums of the destinations you are interested in. As this will give you a deep insight of the various options available and also the knacks of finding the best deals and the technique of identifying the right person.

Regards

Prasanna

4. Re: Munnar + Alleppey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:38 am, June 08, 2012
Kochi (Cochin...
Level Contributor
682 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Munnar + Alleppey

hi,

The November time is one of the most expensive time for kerala . the house boats are too expensive in this season better to book earlier is good for you.

nature zone is one of the good resort in Munnar.

regards

VERLA DAYZ

6. Re: Munnar + Alleppey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:42 pm, June 17, 2013