We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to Yiwu on business - which agent to recommend

Kent, UK
1 post
Save Topic
Going to Yiwu on business - which agent to recommend

I would be going to Yiwu for the first time on a buisness trip of buying goods and I have read up on best travel method from the UK and still looking into a good enough hotel that wouldnt break the bank.

What I need to know now is a good agent that I can use to help me negotiate on prices if I need to, translate into English if needed and also advise on shipping different items into a 20ft container.

Any advise would be appreciated.

Hangzhou, China
Level Contributor
233 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Going to Yiwu on business - which agent to recommend

Hi Razeff, i think u mean yiwu international trade city, which is a huge whole sale market, u can find different staffs there.

Yiwu, China
7 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Going to Yiwu on business - which agent to recommend

I think the volume of your business is the main point, if it is much big, you need a big chinese export company to help u, smaller company always have poor service

I have a friend working in Global union co ltd

If you want he maybe could give you some advise

Sincerely

Link: www.yiwubusinessforums.com

13. Re: Going to Yiwu on business - which agent to recommend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:05 am, September 06, 2013
14. Re: Going to Yiwu on business - which agent to recommend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, June 12, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Yiwu